Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
al007 al007 is offline

Default Check - Similar Row contents - Different Sheets

Not necessarily all 256 cells - you can take Column A to Z( i WILL
MODIFY ACCORDINGLY) - actual the reason behind that is that I want to
check that the data in all sheets are under the same header so that I
can sum across sheet to get a total.Thxs a lot for your help - waiting
impatiently for your suggestion. I'm sure you'll enrich my excel
again...

THXS tHXS

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
the entire contents or the content of specific cells? (all 256 cells in
each row?)

You say similar in the subject and the same in the body.

Tom Ogilvy

"al007" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm looking for a macro which would check ifcontents of Row 2 of
Sheet2, Sheet4, Sheet6, and Sheet 9 are the same as Row 2 of sheet1 and
a message box appearing would show in which sheets the rows are
different.
Can anybody help

Thxs