Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CyberFox CyberFox is offline

Default Macro bombing out

I am struggling my ass off to send this file to you via my yahoo! mailbox...
I have managed to upload it onto the excelforum.com website, though... pse
check if you can find it...
Thx

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Cyberfox,

I haven't gotten it yet. I have 114 mail items and not one is from
you. To register on this site go to http://www.excelforum.com/ and
register. Once you have done that, jump to the Excel Programming forum
(you will be presented a list after you logon). At the top left and
bottom left of posts you will find a button marked *New Thread*. Click
it and a user interface will be diplayed similar to an email setup.
Enter a *Title* and *Message*. Below the message window you see a frame
marked *Additional Options*. Click the button marked *Manage
Attachments* and you can then browse for your file and upload it to the
forum.

Sincerely,
Leith ross

--