Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Custom function - Help please

Hi Thierry,

I can't use a conditional formating because I can't copy the formula to
a range.
I tried it before.

Select cells J11:J650
Format | Conditional Formatting
Formula Is =$H11-$F11<0 Fill color: Orange, Font color: White

worked for me.

---
Regards,
Norman

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Norman,
And thanks for your help.

I want do for example:
Delay = cell H11 - cell F11
and if the result is negative (the result is in cell J11)
I want the cell J11 fill in orange and the result in white.
Otherwise, if the result is positive I want no fill and text in black.
And next I can copy my Tps function to a J12:J650 range.

I can't use a conditional formating because I can't copy the formula to
a range.
I tried it before.

In my mind I want write this formula in cell J11: =Tps(F11,H11)

Regards,
Thierry