Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
[email protected] aaron.kempf@gmail.com is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

hey man

it's an easy conversion to vb is all i know

do you really allow people to tell you what kinda perms you have on
your machine?

again; i've told you this before.. maybe these people walk up to you
and see a computer dork so they dont give you perms.

i walk into contracts; and people give me sa/local admin without even
thinking twice. (i think that it has to do with my billrate lol)