Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote...
you are the asshole that is preaching the end of vb-- you started this

I started off only discussing the possible future existence of VB6.
You're the one who conflated that with VBA and VBS. Why don't you try
to stick with the original topic?

statisitically significant seasonality.. HMMM... well i'd take the MSDE
that ships with ACCESS (or is free from
www.asp.net) and i'd use the
stdev function

Gosh! All statistical analysis boils down to calculating standard
deviations! Whodda thunk? Apparently not all those Excel or SAS or S
Plus dweebs writing time series texts or wasting college and university
resources holding professorial chairs in statistics, quantitative
psychology or econometrics.

To get an idea how shallow your response is, take a peek at

http://herkules.oulu.fi/isbn9514256042/html/x816.html

And for most business PC users, it won't matter that MSDE is free if
they don't already have it on their PCs and they're not allowed to
install nonapproved software.

Your responses remind me of the old joke about three
philosophers/mathematicians/etc in a whole figuring how they'd get out
of it. The first says, "Assume we have a ladder . . ."