Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paige Paige is offline

Default Keeping VB Window on Screen

Thanks everyone. You're correct in that what I'm trying to do is keep both
screens up so when I work in the Excel file, I can still see the VB window.
I can work in VB and still see the Excel file, but not the other way around.

"Peter T" wrote:

Hi Norman,

I interpreted the OP's question same as you, and could not have added to
your answer.

My little "FWIW" was a small related tip the OP might have found useful if
he did not already know it.

Regards,
Peter

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Peter,

I cannot figure out how to keep both the Excel spreadsheet
and VB window on the screen at the same time;

I interpreted the OP literally and assumed that, perhaps, he wanted to see
the results of code actions whilst stepping through the code.

---
Regards,
Norman

Also FWIW,

Alt-F11 to toggle Excel / VBE windows

Regards,
Peter T

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Paige,

Reduce the size of the Excel window so that it covers, say, half of the
screen. Then arrange the Excel and VBE windows.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Paige" wrote in message
Am sure this is a really stupid question, but I cannot figure out how
keep
both the Excel spreadsheet and VB window on the screen at the same
time;
whenever I have them both up and select a cell on the Excel
spreadsheet,
my
VB window disappears. I'm using Excel 2002. Thanks.....pc