Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jsc3489 jsc3489 is offline

Default relative time

Ok, say I have a number representing time. For instance, 3.41 months. I would
like to calculate (with some accuracy) to how many days this is.

I have a reference date, and I use =DAY(DATE(YEAR(B4),MONTH(B4)+1,0))
to count the days in my reference date. I'm looking to "pick apart" the 3.41
to change my formula to the next month, count the days, etc.

I could then multiply .41 to the days in the 4th month and then add them all
together to get my end result.

Trick is, to do any of the above. Any Takers?
--
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Promote hydrogen - one of the best "clean" fuels there are!