Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
charles charles is offline

Default Macros disables under medium security

Good day everyone,

We have been having problems with some of the workstations in our network
for a few months now. The problem is the following: when a workbook
containing macros is opened, macros are automatically disabled without a
prompt even though the security level is set to medium. We have been having
problems with both macros that are signed (through selfcert) and unsigned.
Obviously, we have the same problem when the level is set to High and the
macro is signed. Everything works fine on Low security setting, but I would
prefer not to leave it there...

Thank you for your time!