Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis[_3_] Dana DeLouis[_3_] is offline

Default Catching max iterations Stop of Solver in VBA

Hi. I understand that you expect to reach Max Iterations in your Solver.
I'm not clear on what you wish to do at this point. You normally get a
dialog box saying you have reached the Iteration limit.
You can also set the limit to its maximum value...

SolverOptions Iterations:=32768

HTH
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"msuryexcel" wrote
in message ...

Hi Dana:
I am stuck inthe same place for many many days.
I need the actual code for automatic user response to the Specific
dialog box given by Solver at the "mAx iterations"
I used your suggestion of result = SOvlersolve -- but I am not sure
whta to write in the case 3 to make sovler continue/stop/cancel in the
dialog box

Your help is much appreciated
thanks
manda