Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
excelnut1954 excelnut1954 is offline

Default Need code for simple IF-Then

Excellent!!! I really appreaciate this. I've taken an in-house class
on VBA where I work, but of course, that was just the start. I got an
800+ page book on VBA, but it barely touches on the If-then coding.
I've learned alot just playing around with everything, so I can do
quite alot now. But, I really needed this to complete a project of
automating a spreadsheet I designed here before, so others can update
daily info without being an expert in Excel.
Thanks for getting me over this hurdle, and for the quick response.