Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Herbert Herbert is offline

Default Totally Disabling (^ save ) (Save as) and Save Icon €“ Which co

The code in my message works whether you click on the save icon in the
toolbar or you use File/Save or File Save As or the save icon in the toolbar
of the VBA editor. At least it does here.

But as Jezebel stated, you have to make sure users aren't able to disable
VBA execution. I don't know if there is an easy way to do that. You could use
policies and certificates, but that is really far fetched :)

"harpscardiff" wrote:

Thanks for your response.

I want to disable all kinds of save functionality: The code which you
stated only works with file save as.

Any ideas which code disables all save functionality?

Thanks

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960