Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Guided Button???

See response in excel.misc

--

HTH

RP

"locutus243" wrote
in message ...

Hey,

Thanks for taking a stab at trying to help me, I really appreciate it.

I took out the quotation marks but when I enter my worksheet name in
the inputbox it still throws an error message at me.

I have 100 worksheets each title is a 2 or three digit number (i.e.
351, 54). I want to be able to type my number in and then it'll go to
that worksheet. I don't understand why its not working, the code seems
alright to me (until the error msg appears). But I have very little
knowledge of VB..

Thanks

Mark

--