Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
locutus243[_2_] locutus243[_2_] is offline

Default User Guided Button???

Hey,

Thanks for taking a stab at trying to help me, I really appreciate it

I took out the quotation marks but when I enter my worksheet name i
the inputbox it still throws an error message at me.

I have 100 worksheets each title is a 2 or three digit number (i.e
351, 54). I want to be able to type my number in and then it'll go t
that worksheet. I don't understand why its not working, the code seem
alright to me (until the error msg appears). But I have very littl
knowledge of VB..

Thanks

Mar

--