Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Due date changes when new value is inputted in a different column

I have this if statement
=IF(I4:I150<=10101,"",DATE(YEAR(I4:I150),MONTH(I4: I150)+G4:G150,DAY(I4:I150)))
and it works great when it looks at this one column. It returns the answer I
want. However, I need it to look at additional columns that will superceed
the previous one without erasing their date and still show the result in the
original column.
Column "F" shows the result. Columns "I-Z" give the date superceeding each
occurrance.
i.e. "F" returns a date based on column "G" and "I". When a new date is put
in "J" I want column "F" to show the update.