Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mervb Mervb is offline

Default Specifying Range.Select in a loop

I need to do something equivalent to the example below - primarily copy from
a nominated cell in one Workbook and paste to a specific cell in another.

However the cell that I copy from will vary with each pass through the loop
- how can I specify the Range (??).Select?

' Count the number of rows in the column
' Choose the worksheet - need to put the accound worksheet name here
Worksheets("Super").Activate

' Select the column
Range("A5").Select

' Select all rows in column