Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Autoshape textbox

Does this help?

Sub copyshape()
Sheets("sheet7").Shapes("Text Box 45").Copy
Application.Goto Sheets("Sheet4").Range("c12")
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("sheet4").PrintOut
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to copy a textbox in its entirity and paste it to a location on
another sheet inside the same workbook prior to printing the sheet.

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 17").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Pre Bid PRNT").Select
Range("A28").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Pre Bid PRNT").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Sheets("Pre Bid PRNT").Select
Sheets("Pre Bid").Select

It is failing on the Range("A28").Select statement If I remove it I
get results but it is pasted in "A1". i want it to appear further down
the sheet.

Any ideas what is wrong?