Don Guillett

a bit of clean up perhaps
For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).rOw
mkDir Cells(i,"A").Value
next i

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Rpw
mkDir Cells(i,"A").Value

HTH

Bob Phillips

"|| cypher ||" wrote in message
I have to create approximately 2800 folders. I have created a worksheet
which has concatenated the various data needed to create the final

desired
name of each directory. I am now copying and pasteing while ALT-TABing
between a Windows "Open Folder" dialog window, where I hit the "New

Folder"
button. I am wondering if there is a way to have a select column/row

set
be coded or scripted to make the output to new windows directories?

Thank you