Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LoveCandle[_5_] LoveCandle[_5_] is offline

Default Moving between a column's cells

Hi everybody,

I have this code which works on startup of the book to move to the
selected sheet:

Code:
--------------------
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim MySheets As Worksheet
Dim SheetsName As String
1 SheetsName = Application.InputBox(prompt:="asdfsfd", Title:="sdfsd", Type:=2)
If SheetsName = "" Or SheetsName = "" Then
Exit Sub
Else
For Each MySheets In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If MySheets.Name = SheetsName Then
Sheets(SheetsName).Select
Exit Sub
End If
Next MySheets
MsgBox ("sdfsdfsd")
GoTo 1

I want to edit it to appear when I select any cell in column D and
press Enter and when I type the address of any cell in column D and
Press OK it takes me to the cell I typed in the field.

I hope my question is clear

Thank you for all.

--
LoveCandle