Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aalam aalam is offline

Default Problems with Combo Box

Hello all,
here is the problem that I'm experiencing. I have the an ComboBox1 inserted
from control toolbar, all I want is to be able to change the sheets by
clicking in the combobox like sheet1, sheet2, and sheet3. Only three sheets
will do for now. But I have problem populating the combobox with sheet names
lets call them sheet1..2 etc. How do I go about. It is fairly simple but how
is it done. ?I am using excel 2000 on XP Pro.

I have named the combobox to Sheet1 in the properties by right clicking on
it, now what.?