L. Howard Kittle

Hi Al,

I'm a bit confused with your post but will take a stab at it. I will assume
you have dates in the "first" column and I will call that column A. Now,
there can be no columns to the left of column A so I will further assume you
meant columns to the right as you indicated in the second paragraph.

So, with dates in A and data in B, C and D, try this formula in E and fill
down.

=IF(A1<0,B1&" "&C1&" "&D1,"")

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Al" wrote in message
I have a database with dates in the first column and
formulas in the rest of the columns to the left.

How can i create a formula that will give me the date in
the first column if there is data to the right of the date.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Al