Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Cross referencing data in Excel

Depending on your layouts you can probably use vlookup or index(match

On Jan 24, 5:03*am, Rob Fairbrother
wrote:
I have 2 data sheets, one is a complete list with contact addresses
and telephone numbers
The other is limited to just the company name. I need to add the
telephone numbers from the complete list so I can then see if there
are any gaps. Each company has a unique reference number and this is
present on both sheets. Please can anyone assist me in adding the
telephone numbers from the complete sheet to the incomplete listing
without having to manually type this data?
Thanks