Poody

I don't know that this is simple, but here is one way of doing it:

=COUNT(A1:A10)-COUNTIF(A1:A10,"<30")-COUNTIF(A1:A10,"39")

I had a list of numbers in Column A (rows 1 - 10), and I decided I would
look for ages 30 - 39.

The COUNTA part of the formula gives the count of values in that range, I
then subtracted out the values that were less than 30 or greater than 39 with
the countif statements.

There might be a better way of doing that, but I hope this helps.

Rich

"Hardy" wrote:

I would like to count how many values there are between a certain range.

E.g.

In column B I have the age of individuals. I would like to count the number
of individuals that are between the age of 18 - 30
Can anyone help?

Also is there a simple formula for the calculation of age?