Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default print column labels with one row of data at a time.

You may want to write a macro to do this. I'm new to VB so am
cross-posting this in microsoft.public.excel.programming.

"gooba937" wrote in message
I am a teacher. I have created my gradebook in excel. (I don't have
access). I have 7 worksheets (one for each class that I teach). The
worksheets are not exactly the same.

I would like to be able to print out the top two rows (column labels) with
each students data (row). This way the student can see row 1 (name of
assignment), row 2 (points), their row (their personal data for each
assignment).

Any help??