Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default "tab" thru cells in a specific order

If you want the same values all the way down try the following in your code
(make sure you substitute the ranges accordingly):

Range("I5").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("I5:I32"), Type:=xlFillDefault

JNW

"SteelDetailer" wrote:

Is there an event I could use to fire this code only if the "enter" key is
pressed after changing the value of the active cell? The code below
essentially does what I want by runing anytime the cell value is changed.
However, I'd like the arrow keys to work "normally"....sometimes I want to
change the values in all of the cells in column 3 and I want the arrow key to
go down instead of to the down one and left 2.

Thanks!!

Rich

"Don Guillett" wrote:

right click sheet tabview codeinsert thismodifySAVE

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Target.Offset(1).Select
If Target.Address = "$A$2" Then Target.Offset(1).Select
If Target.Address = "$A$3" Then Target.Offset(-2, 1).Select
'or
'If Target.Address = "$A$3" Then Range("b1").Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SteelDetailer" wrote in message
I need to be able to "tab" or "enter" thru cells in a specific order.
For example, I will be entering data into cells A1 thru Z9. he data in A1, A2
& A3 are related to each other, as is B1-B3, C1-C3, A4-A6, B4-B6, A7-A9,
B7-B9,etc.

How do I make the "tab order" be A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1......A4, A5,
A6, B4, B5, B6......etc.?

I use the term "tab order" because, if I recall correctly, that is the
name of the VB property for objects in VB forms.