Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Pierce John Pierce is offline

Default Calculating hours between two points in time

I need a way of calculating the length of events
at work that start and end at various times,
sometimes spanning several days. I have been
working with a formula using NETWORKDAYS
that I got on Chip Pearson's site and I get good
results for most events but the problem is that we
are open on Saturday and NETWORKDAYS
eliminates those hours. I do want to eliminate
Sundays and Holidays so I was wondering if
there was a custom worksheet formula or VBA
procedure that could accomodate a six-day work week.