Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote...
Linq?

you fairy go and play with your trendy new tool.. just do you 'dont
have to learn sql'

One thing I'm not is a VB developer. Personally, I don't care one way
or the other whether VB 6 gets killed or revived. However, I do think
I've learned how to tell which direction Microsoft is heading in, and
while there may be an outside chance VB 6 will survive, LINQ is here to
stay (until replaced by the next Great New Thing!).

And reread my posts. I know more about SQL and databases than you know
about spreadsheets. 'course that ain't exactly saying much.