Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AMDRIT AMDRIT is offline

Default WithEvents of MSForms.Textbox

Hello everyone,

I have a userform that I am using as a wizard dialog. To clean up the code
a bit, I would like to use classes. I am having a problem implementing some
of the textboxes events in my class object. (Excel 2000)

in my class (cVehicles)

private withevents m_objMake as msforms.textbox

public property set Make(vData as msforms.textbox)
set m_objmake = vData
end property

'This is the event I would like to work with
'it is not available to me, anyone know what I need to do to be notified of
it?
'Since the dialog will have many controls on it, I would like to seperate
some of
'the logic out of the userform and into classes.
private sub m_objMake_Exit(ByVal Cancel as MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
debug.print "Leaving Make..."
end sub