Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TomR TomR is offline

Default following web link that are not hyperlinks

I retrieve a web page into a worksheet. In that web page there are web links
to other topics (i.e. organization chart). The cell is not a real hyperlink,
but I want to retrieve that data using that web page link. When I 'click' on
the link, it opens IE and I can see the request. But I want to retieve the
web page back into a worksheet, not IE.

How to I use the link in sheets(2).range("C2") in a querytable add
connection function. Cell "C2" shows ("organization chart" and it's
underlined in blue), when I place my cursor on "C2" you can see the web link
in a yellow box.

TIA