Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Denis Petrov[_3_] Denis Petrov[_3_] is offline

Default How to install MICROSOFT FORMS 2.0 OBJECT LIBRARY

Dear Chip Pearson

thank you very much for your valuable advise. I did follow it but the
MICROSOFT FORMS 2.0 OBJECT LIBRARY is still not there.

What would be the indication that Excel did reregister? I still have list of
recently accessed files in the File Menu...

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Try re-registering Excel with Windows. Close Excel, then go to
the Windows Start menu and choose Run. In that dialog, enter

Excel.exe /regserver

and press Enter. This will cause Excel to start, re-register all
its default settings, and then quit. Now start Excel normally and
see if the Forms library is listed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Denis Petrov" wrote in
message
Please help - I do not have MICROSOFT FORMS 2.0 OBJECT LIBRARY
in
Tool/References

Excel 2003 with SP1 and O2003PIA installed! Don't know what
else to do...

thank you all!!!