Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Denis Petrov[_3_] Denis Petrov[_3_] is offline

Default How to copy to cashe?

qurtz,

this is great!!!!

The only problem is that I can not find MICROSOFT FORMS 2.0 OBJECT LIBRARY
on my Excel 2003. I do have SP1 and installed O2003PIA. Please help!

thanks again for your help. I have pieces of code working, until it come to
DataObject... :(

"quartz" wrote:

Denis,

Also, I should have pointed out (although it is included in my comments in
the function) that you need to set a reference to "Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object
Library".
Do this by opening the visual basic editor, then goto <Tools then
<References then check the appropriate box.

HTH/

"Denis Petrov" wrote:

Dear VBA gurus

I have data
11111, abc, xxx,
22222, def, yyy
33333, ghi, zzz

I need to create a VBA code to copy vlaue
11111|22222|33333 (yes, that exact format with |) to the cache so user can
Paste, please HELP!!!!

Thanks to all