MINAL ZUNKE

Hi Mangesh

Thnx for your suggestion!!! I appreciate you help, Sorry but mothing seems
to happen again. As you said the code was written a/c to my example, I would
like to clarify few more bits.

I have set background colour in sheet 2 cell A3, B3 & C3 (and not whole
column) as per my choice. I already have set up conditional formatting in
sheet 1 in other columns. I have written VB script in sheet 1. I am using
column A to column W in sheet 1.
Data in sheet 1 from column A to column E gets copied over automatically. I
have developed MS Access query to get the data. After I analyse executed
query with excel, all the data in executed query gets copied over to another
excel file(say A). I have recorded macro to copy data from ( A) excel file
into main excel file sheet 1.
Data in column B in main excel file(where all the customer name gets listed)
also gets copied over.
As I have said before as soon as I run macro, data gets copied over, from
column A to column E, column B should change colour depending on the class. I
think this might help you a bit. If you need more help from me, I am happy to
answer your query.
Thanking you in anticipation!!!
Minal

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

Hi Minal,

The following code was written with the example you gave. The only thing you
need to do is:
In sheet2, cells A2, B2, and C2 should be colored (the backgroud should be
colored as per your requirements).

Mangesh

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote in message
Hi Mangesh