Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting spaces between text in a cell

Does the question mean that if there is just one space you don't want to
split it? If not, you could use DataText To Columns delimited by space.

--

HTH

RP

"Erik K via OfficeKB.com" <u13156@uwe wrote in message
Can someone please tell me how to set a certain amount of spaces between

text
in a given cell? Here is what I have:

A1
Market Description
Tucson,AZ

What I want is:

A1
Market Descripton Tucson,AZ

All of the information is in cell A1. What I would also like to do after
setting the amount of spaces between each text, is move the second

category
to the next cell so it will look like this:

A1 A2 A3
Market Description Tucson,AZ

Maybe I could skip the "spaces" issue and just figure out a way to take
whatever text is set more than 2 spaces and move it to the next cell?

Any
answers?