Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Cell Referencing

Works fine for me. Possibly you have other code running which is causing
this problem.

How does it work. When your write in A1 of Sheet1, it duplicates that value
in B2 of sheet3. When you write in B2 of Sheet3, it duplicates that value
in A1 of sheet1. when it does it, it disables events so you don't get
recursive calls.
Tom Ogilvy

"oberon.black"
wrote in message
news:oberon.black.1xxymo_1131055813.8577@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Great!!

code works great but why do I have to hit enter twice in the cell.

I input the information then press enter

then I have to go back up to the cell and press enter again.

Please explain to me how the code works?

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=481903