Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Cell Referencing

in the code module of sheet1

On Error goto ErrHandler
if Target.Address = "$A$1" then
application.EnableEvents = False
worksheets("sheet3").Range("b2").Value = Target.Value
end if
ErrHandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

In the code module of Worksheet 3 put in code:

On Error goto ErrHandler
if Target.Address = "$B$2" then
application.EnableEvents = False
worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Target.Value
end if
ErrHandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True

Tom Ogilvy

"oberon.black"
wrote in message
news:oberon.black.1xxhym_1131034225.2117@excelforu m-nospam.com...

need to create a code that will allow me input information into cell
'a1' of worksheet 1, then that information will show in cell 'a1' of
worksheet 1 and in cell 'b2' of worksheet 3.

then I need to use the same or a similar code in cell 'b2' of worksheet
3 so that it will show any information that I put in it back to cell
'a1' of worksheet 1.

I want to do this so that I can update either worksheet and the
information will be current on both worksheets.

please provide complete code.

At a total loss in need of major help.

--
oberon.black