Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ashish13@gmail.com is offline

Default Retrieving contents of wildcard match in search and Replace

IS there a way in the Replace part of Search and Replace to use any
wildcard match on the SEarch side verbatim... Let me explain...

I have a bunch of cells where I have the formula Stdev(<Cell Range)

Using Search and Replace, I want to use the Percentile Function instead
of the Stdev function.. So I want to change the formula to
Percentile(<Cell Range,0.8)..

I tried searching for Stdev(*) but saying Percentile(*,0.8) in the
Replace does not work

Any ideas if this can be done?????????