Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with "#N/A" after vlookup

Don't think you can as I read your code Les, As you are dumping the formula
into a batch of cells, you would need to change that to loop and test it for
empty first

--

HTH

RP

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Thanks for that Bob, will do. Bob, can you help on the rest of my
question ? in that i have to do another 5 lookups, putting the info into
column "I" but not over write the values already put there by the
previouse vlookups.

best regards,

Les Stout