Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default "Move Method of Worksheet Class failed"

Note also that the article talks about copying a worksheet within the same
workbook which you are neither copying or working within the same workbook -
so I don't think that article has anything to offer you. In fact, it
suggest that copying from one workbook to another as a solution.

As Leith has pointed out, there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the
code - so the next thing to look at is your environment. Certainly if the
destination or source or both workbooks are protected, this would be
problematic.

Tom Ogilvy

"azurmendi" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
Hello!!

I get the error:
"Move Method of Worksheet Class failed"
when I write this instruction:

Workbooks(gestion).Worksheets(plantilla_pedido).Mo ve
After:=Workbooks(pedidosPend).Worksheets(indice)

I've changed Move by Copy, but I get the same error with Copy.

I have read this article in Microsoft but I don't find any solution.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...84&Product=xlw

May anybody help me?

Thanks very much in advance!!!

Regards,