Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson Greg Wilson is offline

Default Programming Chart Series

1. Are there data in Sheet "17AE" range M3:M42 as defined by the formula:
"='17AE'!R3C13:R42C13"

2. Are there data in the X-Values range as defined by the code you listed ?

3. Is the worksheet actually spelled "17AE" (i.e. no spaces) ?

What I think is likely happening is that once one of the series foumula
lists an invalid reference then you are in a cul-de-sac and can't
programmatically change it. If you first manually correct the formula(s) and
then run the code it might work.

If not successful feel free to email me a copy of the project and I can have
a look. I suggest that you delete any unnecessary sheets & data and just send
a simplified version that still exhibits the problem.

Remove the text "SpammersDie!!!" from the following address:

Regards,
Greg

"Ken Kazinski" wrote:

Hi Greg,

I really appreciate the help. I have changed the code in a number of ways
and each time when I try to set the xvalue I get the error.

.XValues = oSheet.Range(Cells(3, Col_M), Cells(RowNo - 1, Col_M))

I have global constants for all the Col_(letter) variables.

I checked for protection or locked cells and I can not find any.

Ken