Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dok112[_65_] dok112[_65_] is offline

Default Macro VBA, Drop down IF statement

Basically, what I did, was take the macro you had with the Loop that
updated the values. I changed the name of it to Update, instead of
what you had. I then right clicked each of those drop down boxes, and
selected the "Assign Macro" option. And then in this dialogue box, I
selected the Update macro that we had created. Effectively, what I did
was, I assigned each drop down the macro Update...so when ever you make
a change w/ the drop down, it will run the macro Update, which in turn
is updating those values. I also changed the value of i to 4, instead
of 1 in the macro, that way it started out at C4 instead of C1.

--
dok112
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10581