Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MVM MVM is offline

Default Activate code from another VBAProject

I have several workbooks each with two sheets, one data & the other is
upload. I copy data to upload sheet. If cell value changes a flag is put in
the row in column 1. I am trying to automate this. I wrote a macro in a new
workbook. I am opening the file, copying the data and pasting the data in
upload sheet. I want to call in the flagging subroutine from the book i am
modifying.

I can reference the vbaproject of the book to my vbaproject, but hten I
can't clos that book before opening the next book. I appreciate, ideas,
suggestions ..
thank you
Murthy