R.VENKATARAMAN

I am loudly thinking

open all the three workbooks

place a command button on first workbook
in the code call all the macros required

clicking the command button may do what you want.

--
remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

=====================
c wrote in message ...
I have 3 workbooks that are intertwined with each other and I would like

automate my macros and calculations.

The order of my sequences would be:
Calculate 1st workbook
Run sorting macro in 1st workbook
Calculate 2nd workbook
Run sorting macro in 2nd workbook
Calculate 3rd workbook
Run sorting macro in 3rd workbook

From here I need to save an HTML file of one of the sheets in the 3rd
workbook, but I don't mind doing that manually, unless this can be

automated
as well.

Is there a relatively easy method of doing this? I am not very familiar

with
VB, but I could probably get through it with some assistance here. Maybe
there is a simple way to do this, but I haven't been able to put my finger
on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris