Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson Greg Wilson is offline

Default Programming Chart Series

Correction to point 3. Should have said:
Your code also sets the X-Values to 40 data points with the formula:
"='17AE'!R3C13:R42C13"

The above conflicts with the 41 data points for the X-Values.

Regards,
Greg

"Greg Wilson" wrote:

1. Is the worksheet protected? I get the error you describe in this case.

2. Is the spelling of sheet "17AE" correct? Perhaps there is a space in the
name not included in the formula? I get this error in this case.

3. Note that your code sets RowNo to 43 and therefore sets the Y-values to
41 data points as implied by:
Worksheets(oSheet.Name).Range(Cells(3, Col_N), Cells(RowNo, Col_N))
Your code also sets the X-Values to 42 data points with the formula:
"='17AE'!R3C13:R42C13"
This doesn't cause me the error you describe but may for you.

4. Your code implies that your chart is an XY-Scatter. If not, it doesn't