Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DoctorG DoctorG is offline

Default ListBox external source

In the first sheet of my file I have a cell (C3) that accepts input (a
Supplier code) to be validated against an external Excel file table/range
(Column A). Then C4 displays the Supplier name (Column B). I would like to
have this done by a ListBox in order to guide the user to all available
choices.

Please help me set it up since I have never used User forms (???) and such
Control objects in VBA and I have trouble initializing them. I found in the
Help system sample code using a user form but I don't use User Forms, not to
my knowledge anyway. Please bear in mind that the table is external.

Thanks in advance