Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Help - PasteSpecial Method - Not Working

i was more or less just showing you didn't need all of the select code. this
may do exactly the same as your code.

Sub test()
Worksheets.Add.Name = "sheet1"
With Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A1")
Worksheets("Overall - by Market").Range("CompleteRange").Copy
..PasteSpecial xlValues
..NumberFormat = "general"
End With

Gary

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote in message
i don't know your layout, but his is all you need to copy and paste a
range. maybe you can adapt your code using this. this would copy a range
called CompleteRange from sheet4 to sheet1 starting in A1.

With Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("a1")
Worksheets("sheet4").Range("CompleteRange").Copy
.PasteSpecial xlValues
End With

--

Gary

"ACase" wrote in message
Hello,

I am running some VBA code (Below) and am trying to utilize the
PasteSpecial
Method, but am receiving an error message. The worksheet that I am
copying
contains links to other sheets. I want to use the PasteSpecial method to
only bring in the values.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Error Message:
"PasteSpecial Method of worksheet class failed"

Code:
With wbOriginal
With .Worksheets("Overall - by Market")
.Select
.Range(db.CompleteRange).NumberFormat = "General"
.Range(db.CompleteRange).Copy
End With
.Saved = True
End With