Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dreamz[_22_] dreamz[_22_] is offline

Default how to call subprocedure from within procedure?

Leith Ross Wrote:
Hello Dreamz,

Is the list being copied successfully into Range("A1:A362") ? It hard
to understand why the code isn't working if the data is being moved
from the list to the cells that are to be copied to then paste on the
Worksheet determined by the checkbox.

the listsub procedure works until the procedure call. what i mean is,
the last step before the procedure call works. the list is created from
the listboxes and pasted into Temp!A1:A362. this works perfectly and in
fact, the list is copied.

the next step (call calculate) does not seem to work. the list is not
pasted into the other sheets. i don't see why this would fail, though.
all it's doing is checking to see if the checkbox was ticked. if it is,
then it pastes it. if it isn't, then it doesn't paste it. crazy excel.

Without being able to see the Workbook code in its entirety, I don't
think we can resolve this problem. Its often the little things that
cause the biggest problems. Sorry we couldn't fix it.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

no worries. you've been extremely helpful and i've learned a lot just
from this thread. cheers!

--
dreamz
dreamz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26462