Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leith Ross[_175_] Leith Ross[_175_] is offline

Default how to call subprocedure from within procedure?

Hello Dreamz,

Is the list being copied successfully into Range("A1:A362") ? It hard
to understand why the code isn't working if the data is being moved
from the list to the cells that are to be copied to then paste on the
Worksheet determined by the checkbox. Without being able to see the
Workbook code in its entirety, I don't think we can resolve this
problem. Its often the little things that cause the biggest problems.
Sorry we couldn't fix it.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--