Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default how to call subprocedure from within procedure?

Take a look at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/install.htm
which has a section on invoking macros and functions
from within a macro.
---
HTH,

"dreamz" wrote in message

Leith Ross Wrote:
Hello Dreamz,

The code should be working as is. I have tried several variations of
the Copy and PasteSpecial to duplicate the problem, but I can't. I
created a UserForm with a checkbox, and placed the paste code into a
project module, and everything works. Which means there is something
else causing the problem. I look over your code again and see if I can
spot something.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

hello,

thank you very much for your help. i appreciate it.

i have no idea why it's not working. i can't see any problem with the
code itself (the calculate procedure works if i paste it into the
procedure instead of using "call").

i also just tried putting the code in a different module and calling
it:

Code:
Call Module3.Calculate

neither procedure worked this time.

i guess i will never know what's wrong with this.

but thanks again. :)

--
dreamz
dreamz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26462