Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dreamz[_21_] dreamz[_21_] is offline

Default how to call subprocedure from within procedure?

Leith Ross Wrote:
Hello Dreamz,

The code should be working as is. I have tried several variations o
the Copy and PasteSpecial to duplicate the problem, but I can't.
created a UserForm with a checkbox, and placed the paste code into
project module, and everything works. Which means there is somethin
else causing the problem. I look over your code again and see if I ca
spot something.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

hello,

thank you very much for your help. i appreciate it.

i have no idea why it's not working. i can't see any problem with th
code itself (the calculate procedure works if i paste it into th
procedure instead of using "call").

i also just tried putting the code in a different module and callin
it:

Code
Call Module3.Calculat

neither procedure worked this time.

i guess i will never know what's wrong with this.

but thanks again. :

--
dream
dreamz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2646