Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dreamz[_18_] dreamz[_18_] is offline

Default how to call subprocedure from within procedure?

Leith Ross Wrote:
Hello Dreamz,

Are the values chTr, ch00, chHum references to the Lists? If so, the
calling procedure will need to be modified slightly. Let me know.

Thanks,
Leith Ross

they're not related to the original list at all. i know i'm not being
very clear, so allow me to explain.

i have one procedure (let's call it "listsub"). there are some
listboxes and a user can select certain items. listsub takes all those
selections and creates a compiled list on some worksheet. it then
copies that list and calls the other procedure, "calculate." and then
it ends here.

the calculate procedure simply takes the list that was copied and
pastes it into other sheets depending on what was chosen. so, for
example, if the checkbox for OO was ticked (in my code, it says "if
chOO then"), it will copy the list to the range specifed in the code,
and if the checkbox for Dep was ticked, it will copy the same list to
the range specified in the code (different from OO). if the checkbox
for OO is not ticked, it will not be copied to that range.

i hope that makes sense. if not, please let me know.

--
dreamz
dreamz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26462