teecee8

Hi, I've tried clicking on a cell in the spreadsheet, but this makes no
difference. The thing is that I WANT to have the auto-hide action happening
because it then allows me to see the tabs/sheet names for easy navigation
amongst them.
I've also ensured that the toolbar is NOT locked.
The annoying thing is that with some Excel files that I've saved, the
auto-hide function works without problem, but on others it doesn't, making it
very frustrating.
Maybe Microsoft has a patch or something that may address this problem ?? I
can't find anything relevant.
Any further ideas?
--
teecee8

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi

Every time you move your cursor too far into the bottom area, the toolbar
will pop up. Normally it disappears when you move your cursor up again. If
it does not, try clicking on you spreadsheet. If you right click on the
toolbar, and you do have the option available to "Lock Toolbar", make sure
that is unticked.
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"teecee8" wrote:

I have the toolbar at the bottom of the screen set to 'autohide' but when I'm
in Excel sometimes it does 'hide' until the cursor is moved over it, but
mostly it won't autohide so that I cannot see the Sheet names at the bottom
of the screen. I am running Windows XP Home and Microsoft Office Professional
2003. Can anyone help please?
--
teecee8